Attendees Asked. We Delivered.
Attendees told us they wanted to attend an event with deeper, richer technical and engineering content and we did just that. We're excited to announce the NEW Medical Device Technology Exchange (MDTX) in Del Mar, CA and with this change, we announce our new conference chair, Carlos Gonzalez - Director of Content for Machine Design and Medical Design who will lead the new content direction.
The NEW Medical Device Technology Exchange (MDTX) will expand its engineering, design, development tracks. Topic areas that will be covered:
- Computer-aided design (CAD)
- Proof of concepts
- 3D printing for prototype
- Visualization with augmented reality
- IoT deployment and working with data
- Construction of devices with 3D printing and traditional manufacturing
- How to organize your manufacturing line and plant
- Supply Chain and Packaging
- Passing FDA guidelines
- Product improvements
- Testing and verification