MDTX event will offer a refund less a $75 administrative fee as follows:
- Request for conference or workshop refunds must be made in writing via email and postmarked no later than September 4, 2018. Refunds cannot be issued on-site. No refunds will be made for amounts less than $100. Substitutions are welcome in lieu of cancellations. There are NO Refunds for Expo Hall Only registrations.
- Before purchasing registrations, carefully review your selections. Policies set forth by MDTX event prohibits issuing exchanges or refunds for lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed registrations.
- Please note that the conference program is subject to change including cancellations and scheduling. MDTX event is not responsible and refunds will not be provided under these circumstances. Please check the web site for the most up-to-date scheduling.
- Children under the age of 12, including infants in strollers and/or carriages will NOT be admitted into the exhibit hall and/or educational sessions. Individuals under the age of 21, including infants in strollers and/or carriages will NOT be admitted into the Welcome or Cocktail Reception (this includes all evening events). For the safety of everyone, especially your child, no exceptions will be made. There are many attractions for children in the Del Mar/San Diego metro area. For additional information on childcare resources or Del Mar/San Diego area attractions for children, please contact the Del Mar Village Community & Visitor Center.
Welcome & Cocktail Reception Policy
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- You must be 21 or older to attend the MDTX event - Welcome or Cocktail Reception
- Show Management may refuse admission for noncompliance with these terms or disorderly conduct.
No photography or video recording is allowed in the Exhibit Hall, Conference Sessions, or Workshops or any other event activities without the express permission of Show Management. Press must receive permission to film or take photographs from Event Marketing.
MDTX event and Informa require a unique email address be provided for all registrations to attend our in person events. The unique email address is required to manage our directory of all attendees. It is also used by exhibitors and attendees to effectively provide follow up post event with people who scanned your badge, and provide the attendees a list of exhibitors that they visited onsite.
Badge Re-Print Fee
In the event you lose or forget your badge, there will be a re-print fee of $25 for attendees and exhibitors. Replacement badges will be printed at Registration. You must provide your state issued photo ID to receive a replacement badge.
Hold Harmless Policy
Attendees hereby agree to release and hold harmless Show Management, its employees, vendors, agents, contractors and owners from any and all alleged and/or actual liability, claims, actions, lawsuits, damages, or losses, of any kind ("Claim") which arise out of or result from attendance at and participation in the event, including but not limited to property damage and personal injuries, whether or not foreseeable.
Right to Deny or Remove
We reserve the right to deny admission to, or remove any party from MDTX event for any reason.
All show policies are subject to change.